Top 5 reasons why YOU should participate in the Library’s Summer Reading Clubs:
1. Participating is FREE! No gimmicks, no tricks and no catch.
2. Summer Reading is for everyone. That’s right, Summer Reading isn’t just for kids! All ages are welcome to participate – from babies being read to, to retired seniors reading for fun.
3. Win awesome prizes! You read that right, you can win really cool prizes like coupons for free food, free books, and even earn chances to win big prizes such as gift cards, museum tickets, tablets, and more*.
4. Reading makes you smart. Reading has been linked to higher IQs, improved school grades, enhanced memory, and even improves your emotional well-being.
5. You can participate by reading anything, anywhere. The Summer Reading Clubs track how much you read. What you read and where you do it is up to you. Reading to your kids at bedtime? That counts! Listening to an audiobook while you fly to Barbados? That counts! Reading a magazine article by the pool? It all counts!
Ready to sign up? Visit the Azle Memorial Library any time we are open (see hours below). Signing up takes about 30 seconds and you’ll be glad you did!