I always love to find out what my coworkers are reading – it generally turns out to be a pretty diverse range of literature. Here’s a snapshot of our current reading choices.
- Tracey: “Love on the Line” by Deeanne Gist. It’s a romance set in the early 1900’s with the advent of the telephone.
- Megan: “Catching Fire” by Suzanne Collins. Megan has read the series and enjoyed it so much that she is currently listening to it on audiobook.
- Brandi: “Best of Me” by Nicholas Sparks. Brandi enjoys his other novels, and this one does not disappoint. According to her, it’s a mix between “The Guardian” and “Nights in Rodanthe.”
- Nancy: “Triangles” by Ellen Hopkins (this is her debut novel for adults). Nancy actually received this copy from the publisher to review on GoodReads. She said it’s definitely an adult novel that touches on very adult themes.
- Curren: “The Death Cure” by James Dashner. Curren just finished the last book in the Maze Runner trilogy. It brought the series to an end, but she said that she preferred the first two books.
- Meg: “Lionheart” by Sharon Kay Penman. This novel is exceedingly interesting, yet I find myself being weighed down by some of the detail. I can’t be the only one who finds royal lineage next to impossible to keep straight, right? Everyone is related in ten different ways, and they all seem to have multiple names and titles. It’s a tome, so it will take me a while to wade through, I’m sure. When I do, I’ll be posting a review of it here.
We’d love to hear what you’re reading, as well! Be sure to post a comment about your latest book and whether or not you’re enjoying it.